BROOKE ROAD – STATE ROUTE 608
From 2.44 miles south of Eskimo Hill Road (SR-628) to 0.64 mile south of Eskimo Hill Road – Project Length = 1.8 Miles
UPDATE – MAY 2018 – Notice to Proceed issued May 1st – Construction to be completed by March 2020
– Allowed Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM – Saturday all day – Sunday none
– To maintain at least one travel lane at all times during the day
– Will maintain access to all businesses & residences during construction
– Will reconstruct one lane while traffic travels on adjacent lane
– Be prepared for shifts in traffic
– Detour & road closure necessary to extend existing culverts under the road
– Portable message signs installed at least one week prior to closure
– Detour signs will direct traffic – detoured motorists to follow signs – taking a route along Deacon Road & Eskimo Hill Road to bypass road closure
Pardon Our Dust Meeting held May 7, 2018 – Brochure
County – Alex Owsiak PE – Transportation Project Manager – (540) 658-4593 –Branch Civil – William Huard – Project Manager – (571) 208-7979 –
On The Issues
Promoting Fiscal Responsibility As Supervisor, I have consistently fought for sound – and frugal – government fiscal policy. I have advocated for needs-based budgets and for policies that strengthen our fiscal stability. The results speak for themselves....
I worked tirelessly advocating for improvements that have resulted in $1.3 billion in transportation upgrades for our region. These dollars have funded extending the HOT lanes on I-95 three times, upgrading Route 610 and Route 17, the Exit 140 interchange, and almost...
Making Healthcare Affordable through Competition and Choice Whether by a change in the law from Washington or from a collapse brought on by what has become a fiscally unsustainable scheme, Obamacare is coming to an end. It will soon fall upon the states to deal...