Click here to sign our petition and End Gridlock
Click here to join our facebook page to End Gridlock
Dear Commonwealth Transportation Board and Governor McAuliffe, did you know?
- On December 14, 2014 when the HOT lanes opened, instantly 44 minutes were added to the weekly Stafford commute of those coming from points south of route 610, exit 143.
- There is currently NO PLAN to extend the HOT lanes or add lanes to I-95 south of mile marker 142.
- On October 16, 2012, The Commissioner of Highways, under Governor McDonnell, wrote that phase two of the I-95 express lanes were a “top priority”. Under the new administration those plans have been scrapped.
- Improvements to the corridor are critical to the continued economic growth and success of the Commonwealth as a whole and to the region it connects.
- I-95 is a critical evacuation route for the Northern Virginia region.
This is a project of National and Statewide Significance.
Make this your top priority and fund the necessary improvements to get our region moving again.
How You Can Help
Help Paul Become Your Next Delegate
There are lots of ways to help. You can volunteer to knock on doors or work the election, you can pick up yard signs or you can contribute.